best lease deals
why Seeking best lease deals is Better than Buying One Permanently
It is actually the choice between:
- Drive a new vehicle every four or five years on lease
- Buy a new car and resale it with a depreciated value after four or five years or drive that old and outdated model for years till it is declared condemned.
Besides all pros and cons to either leasing or buyinga Car, if you have a passion of driving many types of cars and/or fond of new models with more features or enhanced fuel efficiency you should go for leasing a car and it would be undoubtedly more beneficial deal for you.
Some advantages to consider
- Financially, considering the depreciation of your clunker and devaluation of the currencies if you opt for leasing a car you have to down a little amount equals to less than 20% of the cost price and you don’t have to invest your hard earned money without any actual return in terms of profit.
- You should keep the fact in your mind that, the car price starts to decrease from the day you purchased it as a new car.
- Since, best lease deals lasts for three or four years, your car will always be under warranty, so you won’thave to bear any major repair bills as a car owner.
- So, if you don’t have enough cash in your hand presently or you want to continue with other profitable investment you have already financed, it is safe to lease a car with best deals.
- Keeping in mind about the hefty penalty of foreclosure of a lease deal you have the option to transfer the lease on short term basis to someone else looking for a lease like you were in search for two or three years ago.
- While searching for the best lease deals with the dealers be cautious that don’t let the dealer know about your ultimate intention of leasing a car.
- Negotiate the price with the dealer as if you are a real buyer of a new car. After the final settlement go for the lease contract.
- Related links